Thursday, June 15, 2017

Life Saturates…



Probably this is the very first time I am writing my daily life story online in English. Though it’s pretty much easy to express our feelings in the language we think, in the language we dream and in the language we are used to almost 80% of times, I mean our mother toung.
Let me tell you something about life- basically my present lifestyle. It’s worth about taking classes in the university, examining the exam scripts at the weekend, taking labs and workshops in my Robotics Club. It’s a great pleasure for me and also great ‘rahamath’ of Allah that I got a pretty good job after 15 days of my graduation. May be this was whimsical, this was fortunately or this was on the planned by the Almighty.

BTW it’s almost 1 year I have done with my job. Though it’s a great pleasure for me to taking programming classes, especially labs and basic electrical related classes, sometimes I feel lonely. Sometimes I feel I need to do something, sometimes I feel empty in myself.

Now I am going in a parallel way. I think there are many parallel paths in our life to reach in destination. We have to search every paths in which we have the greatest choice or opportunity we should go there. As example, from medical, Engineering and Business, I choose Engineering.

The most important thing is that I think I have no guardian to pave my way of career at this time. I am just going I my way. Dad, Mom and my elder Sister always tell me to do the best what can I do but I don’t know what I have to do.

The answer is what you have to do is what your 2/3 year seniors from KUET/BUET are doing now. They may be my forefather. I am enjoying my job but sometimes I am not feeling happy. Sometimes I am confused what I should do? Sometimes indecision, sometimes stress sometimes anxiety make my life complex.  Sometimes I feel life is beautiful sometimes I feel it just saturates.

Whatever it may be, peoples always says- “Life sucks” but I think whatever happens in my life is -“Life saturates”.

This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 
― Marilyn Monroe


“He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much;
Who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children;
Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
Who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty or failed to express it;
Who has left the world better than he found it,
Whether an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul;
Who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had;
Whose life was an inspiration;
Whose memory a benediction.” 
― Bessie Anderson Stanley

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- Steve Jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment